The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is a treadmill designed to help top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric patients, and well patients achieve their rehabilitation or training goals without pressure on their joints.
The treadmill allows your physical therapist to:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
Information and photo courtesy of AlterG.